Pages

Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 26, 2015

It better be .

1. Reply to " What ISIS really Wants " entry in The Atlantic media .


Sandy your entry on why we post sent me on a mission , to deeply consider why I post .
The only reason I post is the unshakable reason I started posting .
Now I really believe this , and am suffering for it .
The reason is , that I feel I'm actually doing good .
Now I can't check the truth of every news or petition , but their disclaimers might as well be written on toilet paper .
I expect it to be true !
And it better be .
Because if I write something anywhere on the net I expect true reports , and my words secure .
Otherwise we're just propaganda tools .
We must not have to be vigilant , and we can't be overwritten or false witnessed by the whole system , all the way from your computer to this entry I'm making now . Otherwise shut it down , because it's not an infallible entity , it can die as fast as it came , by not securing itself .


Gianfranco Fronzi.   March . 26 / 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment